Friday, October 3, 2014
Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
We are here at the Ruins Road RV Park in Aztec NM. Aztec is a small town 30 or so miles south of the Colorado border in NW New Mexico. It's a nice little town with lots of interesting areas to explore so we decided to stay here for another week.
We'll be exploring ancient petroglyph sites, sandstone arches, interesting wilderness areas with a little off road exploration thrown in for fun. So stay tuned and we'll see you next time!!!
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)