Saturday, October 18, 2014
The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
The Moki Dugway is on State Hwy 261 just north of Mexican Hat and connects with Hwy 93 to the north. So if you happen to be out this way and think what a great short cut to Hwy 93, think again if your towing or driving a large vehicle (Motorhome).
In the second to the last shot you can see a dirt road heading off into what looks like nowhere, however that is the site of our next adventure, but you'll have to stay tuned for that one. So until then, we'll see you next time right back here for more adventures in Southern Utah.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)