Thursday, October 9, 2014
Early Navajo Pueblitos
Should you be in the area and want to see out these, the arches and or the petroglyphs, remember these are located deep in BLM land and a high clearance 4x4 vehicle is required.
Our time here in Aztec has come to an end, we'll be heading to Monument Valley in northen Arizona/southern Utah tomorrow. Don't know if we'll have much in the way of internet access for the next few days, so check back and see if were here.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)