Sunday, October 19, 2014
A Drive Amonst the Gods
What a great day out and definitely a must see/do if you are in the area. Like most off the beaten path areas, a high clearance vehicle is recommended and depending on the recent weather, 4 wheel drive may be needed. But if you can make it, do it, you won't be sorry.
Ok, another check mark on the bucket list and a lifetime memory. Thanks for coming along and we'll see you back here next time for our trip through Monument Valley.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)