Saturday, October 4, 2014
Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
Another great adventure in the bag. Sheryl really enjoyed seeing and experiencing the petroglyphs, I had seen some before, but this was her first time. It was great to get out and see them in their natural environment rather than in a protected park or museum. We saw hundreds of petroglyphs along the canyon wall and way to many to post here. If you are interested in seeing more, I'll have them posted in our gallery, just click the link on the right side of the page.
Thanks again for coming along on this adventure with us and we'll see you back here again for more.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)