Wednesday, October 8, 2014
We had some good adventures and it helped kill some time, plus they were just really cool to see. Now I'm sure they have nothing on Arches NP, but they are still fun to find and see.
So, should you be passing through this part of New Mexico, stop by the Visitor Center, pick up a pamphlet and go hunt some down.
Thanks for following along and we'll see you back here again.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)