Thursday, October 23, 2014
Monument Valley, UT.
Ok, finally caught up with the blog from our time in the Monument Valley area. We are now (as I may have said before) at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas. We'll be here until the 3rd and there's lots to explore out here (besides the strip) not our cup of tea. So stay tuned for "Las Vegas" off the beaten path. We'll see you then.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)