Friday, October 17, 2014
A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
We'll be staying here in Las Vegas until the 1st, the park itself is probably one of the nice military parks we've been to. We are both not gamblers and have no desire to hit the strip. however there are plenty of natural wonders in the area to explore, so we'll be hitting those up for sure. Thanks for following along and we'll still be playing catch up for the next few days, so stay tuned for more!!!
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)