Monday, October 6, 2014
Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
This is one of many unique sights contained with in the Navajo Nation. Unfortunately we will only get to visit a couple of these during this years visit, the next being Monument Valley.
We'll be passing by Shiprock again on Friday as we head west, however I wanted to get some shots of the unique landmark in the evening light. Hope you enjoy them.
Thanks for coming along on this latest adventure and we'll see you back here again soon.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)