I spent today working on a couple of new Items for the Blog. The first is a link to our previous Blog, you can see it in the upper right corner above the about us section. The previous Blog takes you back to the beginnings of our fulltime adventure and then some.
Next, I went back an applied labels or tags to each blog entry since the beginning of this current one. This will make it easy to just click on a item or location that interest you and see all the related posts (such as Florida, and see all we did in Florida). You will find all the links located below our Facebook link. I hope this helps in some way to everyone who visits our page. Again, thanks to all that visit and follow along on our Fulltime RV journey.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Nellis AFB FamCamp
- Lucky Strike Mine Trail, Mt Charleston, NV
- Monument Valley, UT.
- A Drive Amonst the Gods
- Couple of New Items added to the Blog
- The Moki Dugway along Utah Hwy 261
- A Mexican Hat and Some Goosenecks
- Did it Again.....Dang It!!!
- Monument Valley, Utah
- Early Navajo Pueblitos
- Aztec's Arches
- Shiprock Pinnacle, NW New Mexico
- Crow Canyon Petroglyph Site
- Aztec New Mexico and the Aztec Ruins.
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2013 (64)