Thursday, June 11, 2015
Word of Warning
On another note, I had the first part of my crown work done, the second part may come Monday if the dentist gets it back in time, if not I may have to drive back from Arkansas or just wait till we return in July. Either way were leaving here on the 16th come heck or high water!!!
It also looks like more storms may come through the area next week, so we are going to have our new awning installed tomorrow instead of having him do it in the rain.
Ok, that's all for now and we'll see you soon...................................
- ► 2016 (39)
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (64)