Monday, August 4, 2014
Motorhome Service and an Cool Old Jeep
As we pulled out today, I had a bit of a learning curve with the new tow bar, but after few hitches and unhitches I'll get the hang of it. I really like the stone shield, just gives that little peace of mind that your towed vehicle wont be damaged by flying rocks and such.
That's it for now, we hope to be on the road tomorrow, but it will all depend on the shop. So until next time.................................
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Vallecito RV Resort, Colorado
- Exploring Middle Mountain, San Juan N.F. Colorado
- Exploring The Cordova Pass, CO.
- Spanish Peaks Area around La Veta, Colorado
- Entering Colorado and a Rude Awakening
- Corral "Drive-in" RV Park, Guymon, OK.
- Dumas TX Rodeo
- Texas Moochdocking
- Foss Lake State Park, Oklahoma
- Sticker Shock
- Motorhome Service and an Cool Old Jeep
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2013 (64)