Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Entering Colorado and a Rude Awakening
Now, you would think calling your Roadside Assistance Carrier and Having your tire fixed would be a fairly simple and painless task.........you would be wrong or at least in our case we were....lol. First we called Good Sam, who were very helpful, but they said we had to buy a new tire and could not have the old one fixed. I was not about too buy a 400.00 tire until we had this one looked at. Next we called our insurance providers roadside Asst, but they weren't much help either. They sent out a guy in a pick up with a jack and some hand tools................that was no help as couldn't get the tire off. Long story shorter, I aired up the tire and limped the rig down to the local tire shop. They found a nail in the tire, removed it and put a good patch on it. We were good to go after that and of course several wasted hours.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Vallecito RV Resort, Colorado
- Exploring Middle Mountain, San Juan N.F. Colorado
- Exploring The Cordova Pass, CO.
- Spanish Peaks Area around La Veta, Colorado
- Entering Colorado and a Rude Awakening
- Corral "Drive-in" RV Park, Guymon, OK.
- Dumas TX Rodeo
- Texas Moochdocking
- Foss Lake State Park, Oklahoma
- Sticker Shock
- Motorhome Service and an Cool Old Jeep
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2013 (64)