Saturday, August 16, 2014
Dumas TX Rodeo
We said our good byes and left Dumas this morning and headed north to Guymon OK. We will be here for a couple of days, which will give us a chance to visit with Sheryl's brother and also stop by the Family Farm up in Kansas. We did manage to find an interesting RV Park here in the Oklahoma Panhandle, but I'll leave that for the next post. So until then............................
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Vallecito RV Resort, Colorado
- Exploring Middle Mountain, San Juan N.F. Colorado
- Exploring The Cordova Pass, CO.
- Spanish Peaks Area around La Veta, Colorado
- Entering Colorado and a Rude Awakening
- Corral "Drive-in" RV Park, Guymon, OK.
- Dumas TX Rodeo
- Texas Moochdocking
- Foss Lake State Park, Oklahoma
- Sticker Shock
- Motorhome Service and an Cool Old Jeep
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2013 (64)