Monday, August 25, 2014
Exploring The Cordova Pass, CO.
Our time here in La Veta is up in the morning, and we'll be making our way to the Durango area. We have reservations at Vallecito Lake Resort RV Park, up in the mountains Southeast of Durango. We'll be staying there for at least a week (maybe more) while we explore the San Juan Mountains. We have really enjoyed La Veta, it's a great little mountain town and we highly recommend you visit if you are ever in the area. It's alittle off the beaten path, but that's what makes it a gem of a place.
That's all for now and we'll see you soon from Lake Vallecito.
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- Vallecito RV Resort, Colorado
- Exploring Middle Mountain, San Juan N.F. Colorado
- Exploring The Cordova Pass, CO.
- Spanish Peaks Area around La Veta, Colorado
- Entering Colorado and a Rude Awakening
- Corral "Drive-in" RV Park, Guymon, OK.
- Dumas TX Rodeo
- Texas Moochdocking
- Foss Lake State Park, Oklahoma
- Sticker Shock
- Motorhome Service and an Cool Old Jeep
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2013 (64)