Friday, November 15, 2013
Plans Changed on the Fly
So after a few days on the road, we arrived here in the Florida Panhandle. We've taken up residence at the NAS Pensacola Campground for the next two weeks. We were trying to decide how long to stay here, the two weeks or split it up with a week here and a week further down the road. The folks were so nice when we pulled in, with lots of campground activities, along with so much to see in this area, we decided to go ahead and stay for the two. The weather turned a little gloomy on us, but we were still able to take a walk on the beach, after all, that's what Snow Birds do in the winter in Florida....lol
More to come on the campground and area as we get out and explore, so until then, we'll see you back here before long!!!
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- Ft Barrancus, NAS Pensacola
- Eglin AFB, FL. FamCamp,
- Thanksgiving at NAS Pensacola RV Park
- Sunset Romp!!!
- Kayaks and Tiki Bars, Whats not to Love!!!
- St Michael Cemetery, one of the Oldest in Florida....
- Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels
- Pensacola Sunset
- Oak Grove RV Park, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Plans Changed on the Fly
- Fall Plant Life
- Hanging Out, Halloween, and Scrappys New Duds
- ▼ November (12)