Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels
That's been our last couple of days, so I think we'll take a day off to just chill. We wanted to get the kayaks out in the water here but the winds have bad the seas just alittle to rough for that, were hoping for a calm day before we head out though.
Ok, so until next time....................see ya back here soon!!!
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- Ft Barrancus, NAS Pensacola
- Eglin AFB, FL. FamCamp,
- Thanksgiving at NAS Pensacola RV Park
- Sunset Romp!!!
- Kayaks and Tiki Bars, Whats not to Love!!!
- St Michael Cemetery, one of the Oldest in Florida....
- Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels
- Pensacola Sunset
- Oak Grove RV Park, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Plans Changed on the Fly
- Fall Plant Life
- Hanging Out, Halloween, and Scrappys New Duds
- ▼ November (12)