Sunday, November 17, 2013
Oak Grove RV Park, NAS Pensacola, FL.
Last night was Karaoke night in the park and boy do they have some good singers (which we were not one of) but we did listen and make new friends, just had a good time.
We're enjoying our time here, the weather has been pretty cloudy with sprinkles here and there, but who can complain, great people at a great location.................we're Happy Campers!!!
- ► 2016 (39)
- ► 2015 (65)
- ► 2014 (76)
- Ft Barrancus, NAS Pensacola
- Eglin AFB, FL. FamCamp,
- Thanksgiving at NAS Pensacola RV Park
- Sunset Romp!!!
- Kayaks and Tiki Bars, Whats not to Love!!!
- St Michael Cemetery, one of the Oldest in Florida....
- Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels
- Pensacola Sunset
- Oak Grove RV Park, NAS Pensacola, FL.
- Plans Changed on the Fly
- Fall Plant Life
- Hanging Out, Halloween, and Scrappys New Duds
- ▼ November (12)