Wow, what a last few days of travel. Four days non stop, that is highly unusual for us, with a couple of long stressful ones. We made it into Ft Smith Arkansas and the Ft Chaffee Army National Guard Base RV Park. We scored a really nice spot on the lake and have just been relaxing with friends we met here. Tomorrow we are off to OKC for a couple of doctor appointments. We are hoping not to be tied up too long there so we can begin our journey south. I did head out today to the Ozark National Forest as I needed a wilderness fix. I'll post more on that adventure next time. So, until then...............
- ► 2016 (39)
- Plumming Mod
- Ozark NF, Arkansas
- Ft Smith, AR.
- Lower Cato Falls County Park, WI
- Rawley Point Lighthouse, Two Rivers, WI
- Two Rivers Photo Walks
- Two Rivers Wisconsin's Fishing Village Museum
- Stop N Dock RV Park, Two River WI
- South Bend Indiana and My Childhood Home
- Fleetwood Factory Service Center
- Cumberland Covered Bridge and Blackford County Ind...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (64)