Tuesday, August 6, 2013

When it Rains it Pours.......Dang It!!!

Well, along with my lower back, my neck has reared it's ugly head again (or my head, as it were). My lower back was the reason for returning to OKC, wanted to have it looked at to ensure no permanent damage could be done. That being said, now my neck, back and arm pain seems to have come back with a vengeance. This is the same injury that kept us here at the beginning of the year, but rectified itself after 3 months and just before surgery. With it coming back again, I feel the doc will recommend surgery again, which means fusing a couple of the bones in my neck. I have an MRI scheduled for Wed and then an appointment with the neurosurgeon sometime next week to go over every thing. If surgery is needed, it will mean hanging around OKC for 3 or so months as that what was said last time. We're hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. I'll post an update as soon as we know something. Next up, more remodeling of the motorhome, so take care and see you next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment