Thursday, August 22, 2013

Scrappy's New Warning Sign

While digging around the outside storage bays this spring, I came across an old sign I had picked up while in England. Being an old Military Working Dog Handler, Sheryl and I both decided it would be cool to put it up on the rig somewhere. The previous owners had a sign on the inside of the front door we had removed, and it just so happened the holes lined right up with ours. So up it went, now you should see the looks we get when Scrappy is sitting at the steps with the door open and the sign pretty much right next to him...lol.

This last week, I managed to catch a cold from somewhere and it's had me down pretty hard. Being the good husband that I am, and sharing everything with Sheryl...........well you can see where this is going. Yup, she is now down and I'm finally getting over it, thank goodness. While were on the subject of medical news, I was supposed to have my Neurosurgeon appointment today, but they called a couple of days ago and cancelled until next week (glad I'm not in dire straits!!!) Good news is, both my neck and back are doing much better, of course I've been taking it as easy as I can, which is pretty hard for me to do. So another week of twiddling my thumbs unti I can find out just what is going on, and if it needs to be fixed or not.

Ahhh well, such as the way things are, so I'll hold down the fort and see you fine folks back here shortly.  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Scrappy looks like a force to be reckoned with. LOL!

    Hope you guys feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete