Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Big Move


OKC, OK.

The Big Move....all 30 feet of it! The empty site in the foreground was ours and as you can see we moved all the way to the next one. Why you ask??? Well, it had something to do with the weather, the cold, cold weather.

With the bitter cold nights we have had here in OKC the last few nights and a faulty heat tape, the water spigot just couldn't take it. During the night Sheryl said she had heard a loud pop, I though the light I have in the wet bay may have blown out. I went outside to check the light bulb, only to find a large icicle from the middle of the water pipe, right about where the repairman's hands are. Further investigation found the pipe had cracked. The pipe could not be repaired for a while, so we had to move to the next site down. It actually worked out better for us, as the parking here can be a little odd. In the last site we had to park about 50' away from our site, now we can park right in front of it. Call me lazy, but hey, you know how it is.

That was our excitement for the day, at least we didn't have to pack for a big move. So until next time, we'll see you then!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad yur move didn't strain your back. I think you've taken the record away from me for the shortest move, my was about 50 feet. ;c)

    ReplyDelete