Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Roadside Flower Market, Wichita, KS.





Took a little road trip into rural Wichita in search of photographic inspiration. I was having no luck until I spotted this local roadside stand selling flowers and pumpkins, the colors just screamed at me so I had to stop. These were some of my favorites, you can also see the rest at my Flickr Site HERE

We leave Wichita tomorrow and head toward Western Kansas. Sheryl's Aunt was moved there, so we are going to stop in for a few days to see how she's doing. From there, no plans as of yet, depends on where the winds blow us...........and in west Kansas that could be anywhere....lol

So until next time, I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and we'll see you then.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are excellent and certainly tell the story that fall is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are excellent and certainly tell the story that fall is here!

    ReplyDelete