Sunday, September 1, 2013

Kayaking Lake Draper, OKC, OK.


 With Sheryl out of town for the weekend, I needed something to keep me entertained. Heck, why not get one of the kayaks wet. Of course my purpose was two fold, to test out the new kayak rack, and of course to paddle around the lake for a while.


The lake is pretty big, with several little finger coves branching off the main lake. The great part about kayaking is the ability to get way back in those little coves with just inches of water.
I was only out for a few hours, but it sure felt good to get out on the water again. The new rack worked well, and hopefully, it will do just as well with both yaks on it and zipping on down the road behind the motorhome.
Tonight I may head downtown to photograph the city lights, I'll let you know how that goes. So until then, take care and see you back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment