Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Photography Website!!!

We left the central Florida area about 10 days ago and are now in the Florida Panhandle, Holt to be precise. We'll be here for an undetermined length of time, as our daughter may be having a medical procedure. Should it be needed, we'll be here to help out for a bit. We've been quite busy visiting and getting settled into our spot here at the RV Park (more on the park later). I've also been neglecting the blog and facebook page lately, but not without good reason. You see, I started a new Photography Web Site, a place to showcase my best photos and make them available for sale. The building of the website and deciding which of the 1000s of photos to host there has kept me a bit busy. The development of the website comes from our last couple of winters spent in Key West, how that you ask??? Well, the RV Park there at the Navy base sponsors a yard/craft sale each month during the winter months, which for the last couple of years, I have participated in selling my photos. Now of course it's much more than that. The compliments I received from so many people on my photography was priceless to me. You see, when folks shop or window shop at craft shows, they don't have to say anything to the artist, they can just look and move on, but when they take the time to stop, admire and talk to you about you art, that says volumes to me. The ultimate compliment however, is when someone exchanges their hard earned money for one of my photos and over the last two seasons I sold several photos to a variety of customers, and that gave me the confidence needed to offer my art to others beyond craft sales. Now, I may not sell much via the website, but I'm enjoying the new venture. So, with all that being said, feel free to stop by the site, you may find something just right for that blank space on your wall. The site will be constantly updated and is organized by regions and state. There is also a facebook page where you can find news and updates to the site as well as "Behind the Shot" stories of how that particular photo came about and what it took to capture it.

Here are the links, thank you for the read and I hope to see you over at the links below.

Silver Eagle Photography

Silver Eagle Photography on facebook

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new venture. You'll do well, we sure enjoy the pictures we bought from you! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul, will still be keeping up the blog also, sometimes just too many irons in the fire.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy seems to be very talented! I'll follow him on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us know about the photography website. Hope it is still doing well in 2019.

    ReplyDelete